Re: [bolger] Re: Minnesota

    Message 1 of 37 , Feb 1, 2008
      On Feb 1, 2008 3:42 PM, donschultz8275 <donschultz@...> wrote:

      > Fun to see these views. I am curious as to how you did it. Where did
      > the dimensional info come from to feed Freeship the info to do the
      > plots? Do you have plans for all the boats you've entered into
      > Freeship this way?

      I have a collection of Bolger articles, mostly from MAIB and SBJ. In
      the case of Minnesota, I think MAIB.
      Free!Ship has a learning curve, but once you figure it out is it
      actually a quick and easy.
      Message 37 of 37 , Feb 7, 2008
        > The status of Sitka Explorer came up, I think, more than a year ago.
        > I believe the design has been commisioned but the work has not been
        > completed. A search using Sitka as the search term will bring up an
        > hour of reading.

        That is for sure! For instance, on August 18, 2004 Leo Hill wrote
        that he had recently spoken with SA and was told that Sitka Explorer
        was hoped to be completed by Christmas 2004.