Re: Minnesota

  • donschultz8275
    Message 1 of 37 , Feb 1, 2008
      > Mostly to
      > satisfy my own curiosity, I modeled her in Free!ship to get a better
      > feel for shape and proportions . Isometrics here:
      >
      > http://flickr.com/photos/hallman/2230868689/

      Bruce,

      Thank you for your efforts in all our behalf.

      Fun to see these views. I am curious as to how you did it. Where did
      the dimensional info come from to feed Freeship the info to do the
      plots? Do you have plans for all the boats you've entered into
      Freeship this way?

      Thanks

      Don
      Message 37 of 37 , Feb 7, 2008
        > The status of Sitka Explorer came up, I think, more than a year ago.
        > I believe the design has been commisioned but the work has not been
        > completed. A search using Sitka as the search term will bring up an
        > hour of reading.

        That is for sure! For instance, on August 18, 2004 Leo Hill wrote
        that he had recently spoken with SA and was told that Sitka Explorer
        was hoped to be completed by Christmas 2004.