Re: Minnesota

  • donschultz8275
    Message 1 of 37 , Feb 1, 2008
      Brian,

      What you've seen in this thread is all there is.

      IMO it would be neat to put the Minne' cabin on a Topaz hull with a
      widened stern to accomodate the loo.

      Don Schultz
      Message 37 of 37 , Feb 7, 2008
        > The status of Sitka Explorer came up, I think, more than a year ago.
        > I believe the design has been commisioned but the work has not been
        > completed. A search using Sitka as the search term will bring up an
        > hour of reading.

        That is for sure! For instance, on August 18, 2004 Leo Hill wrote
        that he had recently spoken with SA and was told that Sitka Explorer
        was hoped to be completed by Christmas 2004.