Tennessee

    Message 1 of 30 , Jan 31, 2008
      Here is a real quickie of Tennessee, view with a grain of salt.

      http://flickr.com/photos/hallman/2233660084/
    • Harry James
      Message 2 of 30 , Mar 1, 2008
        Some Tennessee web sites, it tends to get modified with superstructure.
        It was designed for and apparently goes well on 10 hp when built as
        designed.

        http://www.boatdesign.com/jumps/dixtenn/Page.html

        http://www.ace.net.au/schooner/tenn.htm

        http://www.duckworksmagazine.com/00/DM1999/articles/building/index.htm

        http://www.duckworksmagazine.com/04/s/projects/tennessee/index.cfm

        Go to Duckworks magazine and search for Tennessee, lots of comments and
        such.

        HJ

        deserttoad64 wrote:
        > Can anyone tell me something about this boat? What HP is it rated for?
        > Always wanted to build something like this. Anyone out there ever build
        > one? Pretty cool.

      • rkldude
        Message 3 of 30 , Jul 21, 2012
          Does anyone have plans for Tennessee that they wish to sell ? I can also build a boat of similar design if I have the correct dimensions for bulkheads of a boat similar in size to Tennessee without all the info for scantlings and such. Can anyone help ? I have written and emailed PB&Friends with no success. Thanks, R.Laux
        • John Boy
          Message 4 of 30 , Jul 21, 2012
            "a boat similar in size to Tennessee"

            At the risk of offending all the Bolgeristas out there, Mik answers his e-mails and provides excellent customer service.
            Michael Storer TC 35
            John Boy

            Robert Louis Stevenson, Treasure Island

          • jdmeddock
            Message 5 of 30 , Jul 21, 2012
              There is enough data in Different Boats to build it.
              Get it from inter-library loan if you can't buy a copy.

              Justin

              --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "rkldude" <rkldude@...> wrote:

              > Does anyone have plans for Tennessee that they wish to sell ? I can also build a boat of similar design if I have the correct dimensions for bulkheads of a boat similar in size to Tennessee without all the info for scantlings and such. Can anyone help ? I have written and emailed PB&Friends with no success. Thanks, R.Laux

            • mike graf
              Message 6 of 30 , Jul 21, 2012
                Phil would love that

                jdmeddock wrote:

                > There is enough data in Different Boats to build it.
                > Get it from inter-library loan if you can't buy a copy.
                >
                > Justin
                >
                > --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com <mailto:bolger%40yahoogroups.com>,
                > "rkldude" <rkldude@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > Does anyone have plans for Tennessee that they wish to sell ? I can
                > also build a boat of similar design if I have the correct dimensions
                > for bulkheads of a boat similar in size to Tennessee without all the
                > info for scantlings and such. Can anyone help ? I have written and
                > emailed PB&Friends with no success. Thanks, R.Laux

              • In Your Face
                Message 7 of 30 , Jul 21, 2012
                  I think I got the last set. With a letter from Phil included.

                • rjbalholm@yahoo.com
                  Message 8 of 30 , Jul 21, 2012

                    I have been reading the Emaill about Tennessee plans and remembered that I ordered a copy from Bernard Wolfard in 1996. I made some notes on the plans and built a model but decided not to build the boat. If you can use them I will be happy to sell them to you.

                    Roger