Re: Chebacco Study Plans

  • txsailor37
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 27, 2008
      I want to thank everyone for their input. I took the advice and
      bought Paysons New book. Ihave now been able to compare the
      differences between the two types of Chebaccos, and what Jamie says
      here confirms my conclusion. The best of the Chebacco's ...for me...
      is the original. I like the looks, the fact that it is considered to
      be fairly stable without adding ballast, and is very trailerable. I
      also talked to Ed Heins, he confirms that he loves his boat. It
      sails well and he is content with the original cabin. I am not going
      to live on the boat, I want to be able to get the kids out of the
      weather and camp ocasionally. I am looking foraward to this build,
      unfortunately, I have several honey-dos to get done before I can
      start and I need more shop space!!!!

      Bobby