Re: Black Skimmer for sale

  • Wayne Gilham
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 26, 2008
      A few on the Bolger list have found my previously-posted search criteria
      doesn't work on YachtWorld.

      Ooops. Just enter Black Skimmer in Yachtworld.com's first search box; that
      should do it. (the feet-length I put in there confused their search
      engine!) Once YachtWorld's little preview is "up", click on "more info /
      photos" below the picture for the full scoop.

      Or - even easier -- use this direct link: http://tinyurl.com/2jqu8u

      Go for it! Wayne Gilham