Re: goofy Martha Jane Revised movie

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 26, 2008
      I don't remember for that shot, but generally speaking, with the mast in motoring position
      (horizontal, but boosted up a little to accommodate the bimini) if I crank the motor (8HP
      4-stroke "power thrust" 4 blade) the boat will go a tad over 6knots. But it squats and, due
      to the free flooding well for the swing-up rudder, you will get your feet wet in the cockpit
      well.

      My cruising speed is about 4.5 knots. There is hardly a wake, and the motor is I guess
      around 1/2 throttle. It makes for a nice ride, fast enough, and easy on the ears.

      Thanks for asking.

      Mike