John Boat plans?????

  • mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2008
      Good morning everyone,just about every designer has a Jon boat in his
      prints,just wondering if MrBolger has one and it is not in his active
      designs,I have purchased 3 of Jim Michalacks plans on this style and I
      am looking at Michaels Storers handy punt/and Glen L'sMR.John.I like
      the seat arangement in GlenL,s model it looks like all the fishing
      boats they have back home (EI twin seats by the transom has to be the
      ultimate for a tiller motor you dont have to jump your feet and legs
      back and forth over the bench to start and adjust the outboard and its
      great for a left handed person and the reason for them goes on and on)
      BUT nobody seam's to have come up with this aragement xcept for Glen L
      but again their model is heavy Im looking for somtehing lighter just
      awful curious to know if there's anything in the Bolger files exception
      taken for the 8ft Skimmer....Mike