WTB plywood epoxy sailboat boat near Dallas Texas

  • wyliewesty
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2008
      I am looking to buy a wood epoxy boat before summer 2008 within
      driving distance of DFW Tx. I want something that will sleep at least
      one overnight on calm lakes in my area. I am open to many diffrent
      types of boats but prefeer Bolger and Jim Michalak designs. I would
      prefeer a compact boat with alot of room but have no problem halling a
      larger boat. Not intrested in any major projects because of health
      issues.
      Thank's
      Bill