Re: [bolger] sneakeasy plans

    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 10, 2008
      On Jan 10, 2008 11:13 AM, superpum <superpum@...> wrote:

      > Hi everybody,
      > I´ve already bought the book to see how the plans look like and if i
      > can do it. thanks to all that replyed my questions and sorry if my
      > english is too bad ,
      > thanks Rodrigo

      For what it is worth, Sneakeasy was originally described (complete
      with two drawings, the body plan sheet and the bulkhead sheet) in an
      old, hard to find out-of-print magazine, _Small Boat Journal_. Vol 61
      (June/July 1988). That magazine article was reprinted as a chapter in
      the excellent Bolger book, which is still in print, Boats With an Open
      Mind. Such a favorite book of mine. I have read it over and over
      many times.