Re: [bolger] Re: Pictures of tahiti? anywhere?

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 8, 2008
      On Jan 7, 2008 7:35 PM, jmbell1 <smallboatdesigner@...> wrote:

      > IIRC, the boat was under construction in south Florida.

      Two years ago when we discussed this last, I did a Google search and
      found a W. Obanion listed on Big Pine Key, and looking at the aerial
      photos of the street address at that time I was 80% that it was the
      Tahiti building site.

      Today, a similar search finds no listing on Big Pine Key. Yet a W.
      Obanion listing now pops up on the Florida panhandle, I am guessing a
      different person, as the aerial photos (now with a high resolution not
      available two years ago) do not show a Tahiti construction project in
      the back yard.

      (Indeed it is fun to search aerial photos for Bolger boats, I have
      found some, but don't want to post my finds publicly because it is a
      bit disrespectful of privacy.)