Black Skimmer by Nexus

  • White & Laur White
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2008
      Harry James --

      You imply that the boat was very expensive. Do you know what the price was ... or have an informed estimate?

      -- Will
    • Harry James
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2008
        It was built by a professional yard over a fairly long period of time.
        Nothing but first class equipment and sails. Kristine can give a little
        more local view of actual prices of a shop in Everett, my estimate would
        be between $50,000 and $80,000 delivered with trailer.

        HJ