Re: BOLGER BANTAM

  • captjbturtle
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 27, 2007
      ---Dear Jack, I see you are from Fort Lauderdale. If you would like you
      can come up to Fort Pierce to see my stretched Bantam. Just pulled her
      today for about a week of refit then she will go back into the water
      and probably across the Okeechobee waterway to the other coast for a
      while. She is a great boat. If you have any questions best to call me
      at 772 979 4293 John Bartlett>