Re: [bolger] Re: Another eBay Bolger "Which-one-is-it"

  • Kristine Bennett
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 23, 2007
      Hi all if you look close at the photo it looks like it is sitting under the hull. You can see a shadow under the the hull and on top of the board on one side. It could be something on the trailer and not on the boat.

      Blessings to all
      Krissie

      Kenneth Grome <bagacayboatworks@...> wrote: > Do you think those huge trim tab thingies
      > are adjustable on the go?

      They look like pieces of plywood to me. Probably that's all they are,
      added on to to help the boat plane without squatting. Just my guess,
      but look at how little aft planing surface there is on this boat
      without them. I suspect the boat will squat terribly without this
      extra planing surface.

      Sincerely,
      Ken Grome
      Bagacay Boatworks