Re: [bolger] Re: What boat!

  • Kenneth Grome
    Message 1 of 33 , Dec 23, 2007
      > Have you heard of any Micros with internal
      > ballast? - I have seen one A2 in Bolger 4
      > with a lug sail??

      Claus,

      If you use internal ballast it will no longer be a Micro, and it may not
      perform the way you would like.

      I don't see why so many people are so afraid of melting and pouring lead
      anyways. It's no big deal. Naturally it makes sense to learn how to
      do it properly before you try it, but please don't let it scare you.
      It is really easy.

      Sincerely,
      Ken Grome
      Bagacay Boatworks
      www.bagacayboatworks.com
    • Hajo Smulders
      Message 33 of 33 , Dec 30, 2007
        Thanks for that website! I love the 15' Cat.

        Hajo