Re: Sticky questions on epoxies

  • Bob Slimak
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 22, 2007
      You might try vinyl gloves. I've quit using latex as I've found vinyl
      is much more tear resistant. They don't fit tight like latex, but I
      have not found that to be any problem when working with epoxy, and I
      have gone through 25 gallons of the stuff in recent years. I use the
      gloves to smooth out filets, something that was always tearing the
      latex gloves.
      Bob