[bolger] Bulkheads/Family cruiser

  • tetherin@jersey.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 1999
      On the Micro plans, the dimensions given are always the largest
      measurement of the bulkhead. Cut the plywood to size and add the
      framing at the edge of the bulkhead. Cut the angles after the framing
      is attached. To determine which way the cut angle goes, look at the
      edge diagrams that show the angle cuts. They indicate whether the
      plywood is on the larger side or the smaller side. My Skilsaw only
      angles one direction. Sometimes I had to work the saw by standing in
      front of it. Awkward, but it works.