Re: [bolger] RE Random orbital n4 1/2 angle grdrds

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2007
      On Dec 9, 2007 8:55 AM, mike <mikearedmond@...> wrote:

      > might just get laughed off the net,but as for them 4 1/2 in angle
      > grinders I dont know if we are talking about the same apples here
      > 10,000rpm per min,I work in the tool repair bay of a welding shop and
      > so far the toughest angle grinders for the buck are a makita

      I have a Milwaukee 4 1/2" angle grinder (with the attachment that
      takes 30 grit sandpaper). This is an extremely useful tool! I can't
      imaging building a boat without one, for mass removal of wood.
      Yesterday I found it extremely useful to 'sculpt' the complex compound
      curves of the windshield assembly on Topaz.