[Fwd: re Contact]

  • richard@richardspelling.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2007
      Can someone give George Kilburn's email address?

      Subject: re Contact
      From: "George Currie" <georgecurrie@...>
      Date: Sun, December 9, 2007 12:29 am

      Hi, I'm george from Mansfield, Victoria, Australia. I have recently seen
      a Chebacco set up as a motor boat, sorry no photos, which Suited my
      requirements as my wife won't sail. So I looked up your sight for info,
      it is a great looking yacht. While looking at Richard Selling's article
      "Rend Lake 2007" my wife spotted The Intrepid Shiff America owned by
      Kilburn Adams. Unfortunately I have not been able to get any info about
      that craft, so I was Hoping you could pass my details on to Richard
      Spelling or Kilburn Adams, Thanks George

      --
      NOT sent from a Blackberry. Sent from a free hand-me-down PC running free
      open source Debian Linux... :-P