Re: [bolger] Elegant Punt

  • Harry James
    Message 1 of 28 , Dec 6, 2007
      Very easy boat to build. I built mine as a throwaway dinghy, if I get
      two seasons out of it I will be way ahead. I used PL Premium and
      staples, the only thing screwed in is the bottom strips. No epoxy, no
      fiberglass. I don't use AC plywood anymore but I did on this one because
      of the basic philosophy. $60 invested, leftover paint from the local
      store, about 25 hrs of time.

      Third picture down

      http://tritonclass.org/mir/144ta.html

      HJ