Re: build a micro?

  • Peter Lenihan
    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 3, 2007
      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, mike weekes <yellowstone_mike@...>
      wrote:

      > There ia a 25 foot tug I'd like to build - has anyone ever heard of
      a 25 foot tack n tape style as large as 25' long and 8'6" wide with
      perhaps 2 foot draw?

      > yellowstone_mike@...

      Sam Devlin has two lovely stitch-n-glue "tugs",that look like this:

      http://www.devlinboat.com/godzilla2.jpg

      His web site has more pictures and information.

      Sincerely,

      Peter Lenihan, wandering in a winter wonderland...........
    • Harry James
      Message 2 of 21 , Dec 4, 2007
        His Kingfisher also

        http://www.devlinboat.com/dckingfisher26.htm