Bolger at 80 - The Works

  • graeme19121984
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2007
      Ohh, Bogerados, Bolgerados! I will pre-empt the mailman for most of
      you that subscribe to MAIB, and if that irks I apologise, but I just
      have to say: good news - Great News!

      I trust this news will whet your reading appetite rather than spoil
      your page turning moment. Look, I'm only half way through reading a
      three page article of Bolger on Bolger at 80 in this MAIB online
      issue, but on reading this I've had to stop and post...

      Under a sub "On Writing", with other pleasing news, he offers:

      "...I am still at it in a grand scale, as Susanne tasked me years ago
      to do a complete commentary on my archive with the large majority of
      that effort done..."

      This after earlier mentioning that "The 99+% of my work was and is,
      for and with individual clients..."

      I think this means that things only hinted at before now by Susanne,
      and perhaps Bolger, are almost realised. We will see - the works. But
      not just that, there's the commentary - yippee!!

      And maybe there's a much longer version of the article itself!! A
      full bio?

      Cheers
      Graeme