Re: Diesel Launch & Volunteer

  • adventures_in_astrophotography
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 3, 2007
      Hi Harry,

      > What Maib's was the article in?

      If I hadn't misplaced the Volunteer article, I'd tell you. It was
      within the last few years (as if that helps).

      I'm not aware of any article on the 12m Diesel Launch, but perhaps
      someone else is.

      Jon Kolb
    • Clyde Wisner
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 3, 2007
        I think this is one of those concepts that never made it, like inlet
        runner, small motor sailer, nymph cubed etc. I wrote to PCB about inlet
        runner, some time ago, and he replied that the fast motor sailer was a
        similar hull. Clyde PS I also wrote to him about nymph cubed to see if
        he would sell the panel expansions as a revision but he never replied. I
        thought it would make an interesting day sailer.