Coot Calendar

  • John Kohnen
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2007
      It's that time of year again! If you'd like to get one of my 2008
      calendars featuring photos from our NW small boat messabouts and other
      boating events, and listing upcoming events, please let me know soon. I
      want to get the order in to the printer December 10. This year the price
      will be $17 per calendar, postpaid in the US. $18 US postpaid to Canada.

      John <jkohnen@...>
      People say that life is the thing, but I prefer reading. <Logan
      Pearsall Smith>