Re: New micro builder

  • Greg Flemming
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 25, 2007
      "By the way, I don't know whether its
      kosher to pinch someone elses colour scheme, but I'd love to copy
      the boat in one of the storage files under Queensland Micro's, with
      her tanbark sails, white bottom and decks, green sides.
      Col"

      Yes Col,

      That boat you refer to was built by Ross Lillistone of Bayside Wooden
      Boats up at Esk in QLD and I think that boat is in the Brisbane area.
      It is called Cricket, I think

      It does look good alright

      Greg F