Re: Stretched dory in a steep chop

  • archierieus
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 17, 2007
      Howdy, I was thinking of dropping it in the water at Sausalito, then
      heading over to the GG bridge area. Whereabouts in Petaluma do you
      keep your dory? Mine is tied up to my sailboat at the marina. Tried
      to email you but haven't figured out how this wholw system works yet.

      Dave

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, 9buck crowley <buckcrowley@...> wrote:

      > Dory builder
      > I've got a bolger dory up ion petaluma. I haven't taken it out in
      the bay yet for the same reasons you stated, Where in the bay were you
      thinking of exploring?

      http://overview.mail.yahoo.com/