Re: Ping. Where's Nels?

  • graeme19121984
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2007
      No, I've not seen him post anywhere since about that time. Nels was
      an active participant in quite a number of Yahoo boating groups,
      then went quiet - he's been asked about on some of the others too...
      I hope he's doing alright, and it's a case of the wine, women, and
      song, or boatbuilding and travel leaving no time at the moment for
      other pursuits.

      Graeme