RE: [bolger] Deutz Engine

  • Tim Anderson
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 7, 2007
      I have Deutz/Ruggerini 9.5 hp installed in a San Pierre Dory 23 since 1991
      and am very happy with the engine. We've only run it on bio diesel with
      great results, pleasant to live with if you don't mind the smell of
      McDonalds Fries. Tim P Anderson

      _____

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 7, 2007
        On Nov 7, 2007 8:08 AM, Clyde Wisner <clydewis@...> wrote:

        > Since it appears that Phil and Susanne are "incomunicado", does anyone
        > know the model number, etc. for thier favorite Deutz air/oil cooled
        > diesel? I think it's 29hp. Clyde

        They have favored the model F3L 1011 (or at least the 1011 series I
        think there are a few variations).

        The F3L 1011 is used in hundreds of thousand pieces of construction
        equipment, pumps, generators, etc.. a real tough workhorse.
      • Clyde Wisner
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 8, 2007
          Thanks, Bruce, as always. Clyde