Deutz Engine

  • Clyde Wisner
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 7, 2007
      Since it appears that Phil and Susanne are "incomunicado", does anyone
      know the model number, etc. for thier favorite Deutz air/oil cooled
      diesel? I think it's 29hp. Clyde
    • Tim Anderson
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 7, 2007
        I have Deutz/Ruggerini 9.5 hp installed in a San Pierre Dory 23 since 1991
        and am very happy with the engine. We've only run it on bio diesel with
        great results, pleasant to live with if you don't mind the smell of
        McDonalds Fries. Tim P Anderson

        _____

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 7, 2007
          On Nov 7, 2007 8:08 AM, Clyde Wisner <clydewis@...> wrote:

          > Since it appears that Phil and Susanne are "incomunicado", does anyone
          > know the model number, etc. for thier favorite Deutz air/oil cooled
          > diesel? I think it's 29hp. Clyde

          They have favored the model F3L 1011 (or at least the 1011 series I
          think there are a few variations).

          The F3L 1011 is used in hundreds of thousand pieces of construction
          equipment, pumps, generators, etc.. a real tough workhorse.
        • Clyde Wisner
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 8, 2007
            Thanks, Bruce, as always. Clyde