New Member - Fleetform Owner

  • j.steinbauer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2007
      Hi,
      I acquired a 59 Fleetform in Dec 06 and and am very interested in
      obtaining any info about the boat, corresponding with other Fleetform
      owners or individuals that worked at the Fleetform Plant which was
      located at the old Hicks Field outside of Ft Worth. I am a member of
      Fiberglassics and have obtained some info from the website but mostly
      about the 58 Evinrude 50 h.p. engine that is on the boat. I am
      especially interested in any sales brocures/owners manuals for the boat
      that anyone may have. The boat is in remarkable original condition and
      required mostly cosmetic work except for the transom extension which
      had to be replaced. You may check out the boat on my website at
      http://thesteinbauers.net/theboat.aspx
      Would love to hear from anyone who can provide info or suggestions
      regarding how to find same.
      Thanks!
      John