Re: Glues for boatbuilding

  • Jon & Wanda(Tink)
    Message 1 of 42 , Oct 24, 2007
      Only been here for about 28 hours but it is all cleand out and more
      parts found. Could use your help in what some of the wood types are.
      The Oak bottom ribs and the Western Red Ceder planking are easy as well
      as some of the other it is this blond color dryroted keel I am not
      shure of.

      Jon

      > Is that Lightning done yet? You've had it at your shop for almost 48
      > hours now <G>
      >
      > Cheers,
      > David Graybeal
      > Portland, OR
      >
      > "A friend is one before whom I may think aloud" -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
    • Jim Kessler
      Message 42 of 42 , Nov 8, 2007
        You get an autographed copy if you buy it directly from Dynamite here...
        http://www.instantboats.com/books.htm

        Jim