Re: Wish II

  • james caldwell
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 16, 2007
      Graeme:
      We offset the rudder about 4" I think (I can measure when I go out
      next week to get her ready for yet another winter stored !!??), but
      the rudder blade was lengthened about 6" to compensate (and I like
      higher aspect rudders) but I also had to use a little shorter tiller
      to get 45 - 45 swing. The transom is quite narrow !!
      More next spring !!
      Jim