Re: [bolger] Mid Atlantic Small Craft Fest

  • Clyde Wisner
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 8, 2007
      Hi COD, Must have missed each other in the crowd and the heat. Lily is
      still resting under the car port and bird droppings. I'm going to try to
      build a motor mount in my pygmy wherry for the minnkota and a couple of
      batteries. Take it to S Carolina end of the month. I'm still fooling
      with my house project but I have built a 16X32 boat shed so I can get
      the junk out of the house and put down flooring.
      I saw John H at the sailboat show, he didn't remember my name, but said
      you had moved to Delaware. Please give my best to Kate. Clyde