Re: [bolger] Re: Stuck swing keel on Bolger Bobcat

  • Patrick Crockett
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 26, 2007
      Gee -- I'd surely be careful about the sledge hammer approach. If the
      problem is waterlogged, swollen wood in the centerboard, you might
      inadvertently hammer out parts of the centerboard trunk you'd prefer to
      leave attached to the boat. I'd be more inclined (if it is at all
      feasible) to pull the boat up onto a beach and let it dry out on its
      side for a couple days and then see about tapping the board loose.

      Patrick