RE: [bolger] Seabird 86

  • Stefan Nohn
    Message 1 of 30 , Sep 19, 2007
      Hello to all Seabird fans,

      yes, the seabird building homepage is not updated since 2003. Because
      the boat is sailing since that time.
      I'm very satisfied with the boat, and it is a good sailboat. Since 2003,
      I've compleded the boat. But there is no
      modification in design, or rig etc. So the website is always in time.
      regards
      Stefan

      This is the only project I know of:
      http://ca.geocities.com/nohnpages/ The

      website has not been updated for 5 years.

      This design is high on my wish list, but Windsprint is much more likely
      within my grasp.