Re: [bolger] Slicer in FreeShip ?

  • Kenneth Grome
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 14 9:30 PM
      Hi Bruce,

      THANK YOU for modeling Slicer in FreeShip!

      Slicer weighs 800 pounds empty so I guess it is a pretty big boat. Not
      very wide of course, but its length certainly gives it plenty of
      capacity. It sure looks like an efficient hull with those long lines
      and curves.

      I want to put a small inboard diesel in it. Any chance you might send
      me your .fbm file so I can play around with the design myself?

      :)

      Sincerely,
      Ken Grome
      Bagacay Boatworks