A side or C side out ?

  • Chris Kottaridis
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2007
      I thought I had already sent this, but it hasn't shown up in my bolger
      mailbox yet so I'll try again. Sorry if this is a duplicate.

      I am working on a single-handed schooner and am curious if there is a
      preference in putting the A side or the C side of the plywood planking
      faced out ?

      I do plan on putting some type of cloth on the outside of the planking,
      just in case that makes a difference.

      Thanks
      Chris Kottaridis (chriskot@...)