Re: Cartopper review OT Lake Berryessa

  • chebacco_30
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2007
      Berryessa is really quite nice. I was there on Labor day - I was the
      only sailboat I saw. The PWC's and motorboats were all quite polite
      and friendly. I sailed out of Capell Cove over to the north shore and
      back - sailed around one real island and a couple of temporary ones -
      the water is low.

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "John Freeman" <marzlie@...> wrote:

      > Goodness, I hadn't thought about that lake in years. We lived in the
      area
      > when the dam was first finished and the lake was beginning to fill.
      When the
      > "Glory Hole" spillway was a tall column standing high and dry.
      >
      > As the waters rose over the years the fishermen came in droves.
      Because of