Re: [bolger] New Teal on EBay

  • Clyde Wisner
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2007
      So donate it to some museum and take the tax writeoff. Clyde, PS I also
      like the Summer Ease. PCB, ever the business man, suggested it when I
      asked about enlarging my Lily to about 23ft and adding a sail.(I knew he
      wouldn't like that idea). I bought the plans but sometime after, I
      encountered a Freedom 21 at a price I couldn't pass up.