Re: [bolger] Re: Whalewatcher

  • Robb
    Message 1 of 19 , Sep 2 10:01 PM
      Hi........I searched for 2 days and couldn't find because my history isn't kept for that long ago. I was reading about it about 3 months ago.......It was a 12 volt fridge called quirk auto fridge........I've done alot of searches and I can't cough up the website...I don't know how I came across it in the first place. It never fails......the websites that you think aren't that important you can't find them again when you need them.....Robb

      Message 2 of 19 , Apr 29, 2013
        Greetings
        There is an indication that the last response did not go out.
        I will copy it here:

        Susanne,
        When the plans were purchased "saving" was not what I had in mind. It is hard for me to believe that there would be so many plans available on an illegitimate web site.
        The person I dealt with was Jerry Estes.
        His address is: mariner_csb@...
        Best wishes,
        Jay Jensen

        There is an underscore between mariner and csb in the e-mail address.
        On a little further thought--- If you will provide me with some kind of documentation of exclusive ownership, I will use it to request that the credit card company transfer the payment to you.
        Jay

        On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 07:26:06 -0400 <philbolger@...> writes:

        Mr. Jensen,
        which website sells WHALEWATCHER plans ?
        Legitimate plans are only available from us.
        ’Saving’ on plans seems bad value
        1. - in light of uncertainty whether you get what you need,
        2. - in the context of just a fraction of epoxy-cost for such a design,
        3. – ‘getting off on the wrong foot’ on a project of such relative ambitions.

        Susanne Altenburger, PB&F

        There is an underscore between mariner and csb in the e-mail address.
        On a little further thought--- If you will provide me with some kind of documentation of exclusive ownership, I will use it to request that the credit card company transfer the payment to you.

        Jay

        Woman is 60 But Looks 25
        ConsumerLifestyles.net
      • Eric Kramp
        Message 3 of 19 , Apr 29, 2013
          Would a sworn and notarized statement from Phil Bolger and Friends serve as the "documentation of exclusive ownership"? It is impossible to prove a negative, but Ms. Altenburer to probably provide a document along the following:

          "I, Susanne Altenburger provide the following information:

          The Whalewatcher (Design Number nnn) Design was created by Phil Bolger and Friends
          Mr. Phil Bolger and Friends consisted of Phil Bolger and Myself
          Mr. Phil Bolger passed away in May, 2009, leaving me Sole Proprietor, Owner, and Retailer of all designs not licensed to other firms*
          The Whalewatcher was never licensed for sale to another firm
          Therefore, I maintain sole and exclusive ownership of the design for the Whalewatcher (Design Number nnn) and any company or individual selling these plans is involved in theft of my intellectual property."

          * The carve-out is for Dynamite Payson's Instant Boats site.

          In Mr. Jenson's case, I don't believe there was intent to go behind anyone, and he appears to trying to make things right with the credit card transfer.

          (Long time lurker on this group and longer time admiring of the design and thought process behind the designs)

          On 4/29/13 10:25 AM, mjpjensen@... wrote:

[...]

        • m.jayjensen
          Message 4 of 19 , Apr 29, 2013
            Would a sworn and notarized statement from Phil Bolger and Friends serve as the "documentation of exclusive ownership"? It is impossible to prove a negative, but Ms. Altenburer to probably provide a document along the following:

            "I, Susanne Altenburger provide the following information:

            The Whalewatcher (Design Number nnn) Design was created by Phil Bolger and Friends
            Mr. Phil Bolger and Friends consisted of Phil Bolger and Myself
            Mr. Phil Bolger passed away in May, 2009, leaving me Sole Proprietor, Oi can wner, and Retailer of all designs not licensed to other firms*
[...]

            New BlackBerry® Z10
            Experience a new way to use your smartphone. Purchase yours today.
            BlackBerry.com