Moral Rights (was Re: Bolger Sampan series Non Instant Diablo on steroids.)

  • graeme19121984
    Message 1 of 65 , Aug 28, 2007
      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Kessler" <jkess777@...> wrote:
      > you are a knowlegable man.

      Not at all. I have just a few clues as the debate was not that long ago
      here, and the knowledgable are actually those at Google, yet again ;-)

      One thing though is that this will mainly be a further avenue designed
      for increasing the emolument of lawyers, in the absence of any economic
      author's rights or otherwise. So I'd reckon a mutually respectful,
      longstanding relationship between good friends, as between Dynamite and
      PB, remains a great thing to have - as always.

      Graeme
    • Stefan Probst
      Message 65 of 65 , Sep 3, 2007
        --- "Howard Stephenson" <howardstephenson@...> wrote:

        > Well, I hope so, Stefan, seeing as I entered most of the data on the
        > boats from Bolger's books into our database including, almost
        > certainly, those two ;-)

        Finally I know whom to say a big THANK YOU!

        Stefan