Kingston Messabout 2007

  • Bruce Hector
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2007
      Just a last confirmation, The Kingston Ontario Messabout is a go for
      the weekend after Labour Day. Sept 6, 7 and 8..

      Location Rideau Acres Campground, Cunningham Rd, Kingston, Ontario,
      with campsites available. To reserve a site call their booking office
      at 613-546-2711.

      Wine and cheese dockside Friday at 7 pm.
      Messabouting in general all day Saturday.
      Pot luck dinner in the clubhouse Saturday at 7 pm. (I'm making a big
      spicy Jambalaya)

      Details are at my site:
      http://www.brucesboats.com

      My uploading program has crashed so I can't update names and pics of
      confirmed attendees, but it should be a blast as always.

      Looking forward to old freinds and meeting new ones.

      Bruce Hector
      My cell will be on all weekend unless I drop it in the river again!
      613-536-8507