RE: [bolger] Re: Diablo demise, suggestions welcome
- Stipulated, I would seek advice from PCB&F before buying materials.
From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]On Behalf Of
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2007 11:59 PM
Subject: [bolger] Re: Diablo demise, suggestions welcome
--- "Christopher C. Wetherill" <wetherillc@...> wrote:
>Be careful! In general (i.e. without looking specifically at those
> What about Hawkeye, or Microtrawler with the cabin left off?
designs) cabins might be needed for structural strength.
- NO "GO AWAY SPAMMER!" posts!!! Please!
- no cursing, flaming, trolling, spamming, respamming, or flogging dead
- stay on topic, stay on thread, punctuate, no 'Ed, thanks, Fred' posts
- Pls add your comments at the TOP, SIGN your posts, and snip away
- Plans: Mr. Philip C. Bolger, P.O. Box 1209, Gloucester, MA, 01930, Fax:
- Unsubscribe: email@example.com
- Open discussion: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yahoo! Groups Links