Spyware/Spam alert

  • derbyrm
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2007
      The "youtube" link worked, but the new anti-spam software I just installed flagged (and rejected) 20 intrusive items, mostly cookies, but also "header" data. Some sites are safer than others. (I've been getting way too much spam lately, including a lot of messages that use some alien character sets.)

      Roger
      derbyrm@...
      http://home.insightbb.com/~derbyrm