Re: [bolger] Re: Shorthanded Cruising AS19

  • John Kohnen
    Message 1 of 26 , Aug 2, 2007
      What's really smokin' is the almost 7 knots Bob Larkin's Birdwatcher 2
      makes with a 2 hp. Honda! Maybe I'm misremembering, but the day he first
      launched her we had trouble keeping ahead of her in an overloaded Scandal
      skiff with 4 hp. <g>

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/jkohnen/sets/72157594264491186/

      --
      John <jkohnen@...>
      Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.