Re: [bolger] Re: Bottom butt joint problem

  • David
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 30, 2007
      Thanks to all of you for helping me think this through.

      Just to clarify (and so you won't all think I am a total moron), the panels are screwed down but not glued.

      I think I'll try what was my own original thoughts that have been seconded by several of you - -- use some kind of a temporary beam screwed on to straighten the ply panel.

      I'll let you know how it works out.

      David C-