Re: [bolger] New Instant boats yahoo group

  • Michael Galvin
    Message 1 of 39 , Jul 28, 2007
      This seems like an unecessary splintering of this group.

      Michael Galvin

      Jim Kessler wrote:

      > Hello all,
      > We just started a new yahoo group for Bolger/Payson boats.

      > Jim

    • Patrick Crockett
      Message 39 of 39 , Aug 11 7:44 PM
        I sort of hate the idea -- I enjoy seeing stuff about Micros and
        Tortoises, but I'm not likely to join fifteen groups to cover all types
        of Bolger boats. Meanwhile, I suspect there may be others like me who
        will still post about instant boats here, so anyone wanting to find
        archives about Windsprints would have to look at both groups.

        Patrick