Oregon Wooden Boat Show

  • John Kohnen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2007
      The Eugene Yacht Club, on beautiful (and brown) Fern Ridge Reservoir, the
      best sailing lake for hundreds of miles around, is having their second
      annual Wooden Boat Exhibition Saturday, August 11th. Camping will be
      provided for exhibitors Friday and Saturday nights, there's a launch ramp,
      and boats can be displayed either on dry land or tied up to a dock. Our
      local Coots plan on making a wild weekend of it. :o) Show up Friday
      afternoon or before 11:00 Saturday morning. There's no pre-registration,
      but if you plan on camping let me know and I'll pass it on to the
      organizer. He seems like the Right Sort, a Coot even if he doesn't know it
      yet, but he has an unreasonable phobia of spam and probably wouldn't want
      me spreading his email address all over the internet. <g> This map shows
      the lake and surroundings. The splat shows where we have a messabout in
      the spring, ignore it:

      http://www.boat-links.com/messabout/Map.gif

      http://www.eugeneyachtclub.org/

      --
      John <jkohnen@...>
      I shall allow no man to belittle my soul by making me hate him.