Re: [bolger] Re: closure of Yahoo! Photos

  • John Kohnen
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 26, 2007
      Yahoo is closing their Yahoo photos service and concentrating on Flickr,
      which is a better service anyway, but they _are not_ going to do away with
      the group photo sections.

      In years to come who knows what might happen? Always keep copies on your
      own computer of anything you put online, and back it up on CDs or DVDs.

      Yes, the Coots have their own Flickr group, but it gets little use because
      it doesn't support "sets" :o(

      http://www.flickr.com/groups/messaboutw/

      It's really better to have people set up their own Flickr pages and then
      post the links. I don't know if those of you who are not members of the
      messabout group can see this...

      --
      John <jkohnen@...>
      Only two things are infinite, the Universe and human stupidity,