Re: Micro Plans

  • mrfirkin
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 26, 2007
      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, Kenneth Grome <bagacayboatworks@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi Paul,
      >
      > Why don't you fax them? I heard they respond faster to faxes, and
      as
      > you know mail has been known to get lost from time to time.
      >
      > Then again the Hartley 16 is a fine boat. I have the plans for a
      > Hartley Fisherman 18 myself, although I'm not sure when I will have
      > chance to build it. Maybe some day ... :)
      >
      > Sincerely,
      > Ken Grome
      > Bagacay Boatworks
      > www.bagacayboatworks.com

      Hi Ken,

      Hmmm, between my experience with PB&F, and that guy that no one will
      buy plans from, CSD? it's a wonder any Micros ever got built.

      Yes, the Hartley TS16 is a great boat although a much more complex
      build than a Micro.

      I bought the plans direct from Hartley in New Zealand some years back.

      She's been on my 'list to build' for some time now. Just thought the
      Micro would be nice. Ah well.

      Good luck with the Fisherman 18. Hartley designed some nice stuff.

      Cheers,

      Paul.